1. Click on ILS Login (under "Students, Faculty and Staff at UT")
2. Login with your UTEID and password.
First time users, click on change user information (located at the bottom of the list on left side).
- For address fields, use UT Elementary’s address.
- For department, select UT Elementary (under Education).
- For location status, select remote delivery.
This registration is a one-time sign up. Now you are ready to request materials.
3. On the left-side of the page, you can see options for new requests.
This is where you request materials we own and those we may borrow from others.
Fill out the required information for materials (denoted in red, but the more information, the better!) and submit.
4. Pick up and return materials at the UTES front office. Reusable mailing bags and labels will be provided.
Electronically received materials ("Get a Scan") are found under "View" on the left side of the page.
This is so cool! Tell me more!
For more information about ILS remote delivery, go to http://www.lib.utexas.edu/services/ils/remote.html
Loan dates vary by item and all materials are subject to recall. Keep an eye on your checked out items for due dates.